Today, we’re please to announce the latest additions to our Business Apps Partner Program. Each has been recognized for proven customer success as Microsoft Preferred. Congratulations!
Each new partner is listed along with their stories about helping our customers transform their business processes.
- BPA – Saving Sight
- Business Cloud Integration – Adcock Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Connected Services – TSH
- Experts Inside – Beiersdorf
- Intelogy – HelpAge International
- Longi Engineering – Peace River Electric
- MondayCoffee – Rohmberg Bao GmbH
- Nintex – Naylor Love
- Protiviti – United Church of Canada
- Puzzlepart – Innovation Norway
- Silversands – The Bourne Group
- Sogeti – Prorail
- Triad – Dalcour Maclaren
We’re proud to add their stories to our growing business apps case study library on the Microsoft TechCommunity Resource Center.
We recognize these partners for their success in creating and supporting business apps in Microsoft 365 using SharePoint lists, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Microsoft Forms, Power BI and more. Today’s honorees join our original roster of Charter Partners (Addin365, Avanade, Valo Intranet, PowerApps 911, Qdabra Software, iGlobe, Rencore, SkyLite Systems, ThriveFast, TSG, IW Mentor, and JiJi Technologies)
Our program partners gain access to Microsoft field and customer resources, to work with us to craft ever-better solutions for our customers. You can learn more about all of them, or how to become one, on the Microsoft Tech Community. Thank you.